The next dates:
- Würzburg – 31.03./01.04.2023
- Cologne – 21/22.04.2023
- Cologne – 16/17.06.2023
We are a proud partner of the Institute for Dental Sedation in Cologne – THE leading advanced training institute in Germany specializing in dental sedation. The course program Nitrous oxide sedation PLUS is after the current guidelines designed and continuously optimized according to current requirements. We have also been cooperating successfully with DGKIZ eV for years and support their courses specializing in sedation in children’s dentistry.
Modern training concepts always require individual design options: Through our network, you have access to the most diverse, modern types of training. A guideline-compliant training (e.g. according to the German Society for Dental Sedation ) always forms the decisive foundation for all options.
You can choose from a wide range of training opportunities with us:
- Participation in Classroom courses in many German cities
- e-Learning with the Dental Online College (10 learning units online ON-Demand + attendance day or live webinar)
- In-house training Exclusively for you and your team in your practice or clinic (also partially online on request)
- Team briefing in your practice or clinic, compact and practical
Which type of training is the right one for me?chtic for me?
Call or write us – together we will find exactly the right training option for you and your team.Now for your advice on all training courses
Contents and description of our nitrous oxide courses in cooperation with the Institute for Dental Sedation
The course contents are:
- Pharmacology of nitrous oxide
- Nitrous oxide as a monosubstance for dental sedation
- THE PLUS: Safe use of oral sedation, also in combination with nitrous oxide -> available for many appointments
- Protocols for sedation with combination of nitrous oxide and oral sedatives.
- Physiology of the vital organ systems (respiration, circulation, kidney, liver, CNS)
- Patient selection and risk assessment, patient safety, organ function under sedation.
- Anesthesiological patient monitoring in the dental practice – also for non-sedated patients
- Safety and competence in handling the equipment
- Practical exercises of dental sedation on humans
- Practical exercises of incidents with hands-on coping on the simulator
- Emergency training theoretical and practical
- Successfully sedate children and geriatric patients with their special features
- Documentation and accounting
The course will be taught by Dr. Mathers, an experienced anesthesiologist who can answer any questions you may have about sedation. No uncertainties remain and you will be able to directly use the new methods after the course to provide a pleasant treatment experience for your patients and your team.
If questions arise in the application in practice or you have a special case that you would like to discuss, you can of course contact our team at any time. We are happy to help, with practical or medical questions.
References and all information about the team of speakers around Dr. Frank G. Mathers can be found here.
The course is based on the current guidelines of the German Society for Dental Sedation (DGfdS), the CED and the recommendation of the German Dental Association. All participants receive a corresponding certificate.
The face-to-face courses usually last 1.5 days (Fri 14-19 h, Sat 9-16/18 h) and 17 or 20 continuing education points are awarded according to BZÄK and DGZMK.
Online courses with Dental Online College consist of 10 learning units online ON-Demand + 1 in-class day or live webinar.To the schedule and registration